Stephanie Melynchuk and Jonathan Beitner will presenting a webinar for the Chicago Bar Association entitled “Wellness at Your Desk: Mental and Physical Health Tips for Busy Lawyers” on Thursday, March 22, 2018.
The practice of law demands much of our minds and bodies. Devotion to our work can mean late nights at our desks, limited exercise, reduced sleep, and elevated levels of stress. However, dedication to our profession need not come at the expense of our mental and physical health. Join us in identifying and addressing the negative effects of stress on attorney well-being, and for concrete ideas as to how lawyers can stay healthy while meeting the demands of their clients.
The presenters will cover topics such as:
• Understanding how a lawyer’s deskbound daily schedule impacts physical and mental health
• Detecting early signs of toxic stress and practical strategies for dealing with it
• Building movement into your day to increase mobility
• Prioritizing sleep and diet, and improving productivity
• Fostering a more positive attitude, which confers physical health benefits and reduces mental distress
To register for the webinar: https://lnkd.in/gKMQzSi